***Prayers for member Mary Jo Klein with cancer and her husband who are dealing with health issues.
***Evelyn Seidler- longest serving court member Has severe osteoarthritis,spine is deteriorating, stenosis and heart stent. Lives in Denton, TX since 2003. Still in her home. Please pray for relief from pain. (9-12-21)
***Judy Mendel has been having a lot of hip pain. Judy lives in Dixon, Illinois. She wants all to know that she is doing pretty well, staying home to avoid the pandemic.(1-29-22)
Fifteen PRAYER BOXES circulate among our court members in need of our prayers.
1 Terri Dynek – District Deputy Terri cataract surgeries completed. (4-25-22)
2. Rita Hughes – Successful rehab of knee, progress at last. (6-27-22) Please pray for the repose of the soul of her grandson James who lived for less than a day.
3. Mary Roush – She is suffering from increasing dementia. Now at Northcrest Living Center.
4. Jo Meade – Relief from pain of spinal stenosis and neuropathy in her hands.
5. Donna Collins – Pray for Gary Collins, husband of Donna, who is having health issues. (6-27-22)
6. Mary Alice & Mary Sue Wickham – Mary Sue has sore back from a fall. Praying for their return to our meetings after loss of their husband and father. (6-27-22)
7. Judy Lookabill – Prayers for Judy’s Husband John dealing with afib. (6-27-22)
8. Carol Andress – Knee Surgery coming up the middle of July 2022.
9 – 15 – Available Prayer Boxes.
NEED A PRAYER BOX? CONTACT PETRA LINCOLN, VICE REGENT 712-796-6572