***Sharon Orton’s mother congestive heart failure. Decisions about where her care will be. (5-7-21)
***Elaine Fenner has a broken arm and other health issues. (1-24-21) In and out of hospital (5-6-21)
***Please pray for the father of Amelia Mendoza-Andersen, in the hospital with his second stroke, going into assisted care.
***Prayers for Dennis, husband of Angie Shea, who is now home from hospital recovering from COVID19 Pneumonia. (5-5-21)
***Please pray for the soul of little Nora Jane (granddaughter of Monica Sciortino) and her entire family. RIP 4/14/2021
TEN PRAYER BOXES circulate among our court members in need of our prayers.
1 Terri Dynek – District Deputy Terri corrective surgery of February 15, 2021 was successful (no cancer found) and another surgery in March. Knee replacement will follow when she has recovered.
2 Irene Schlautman – Broke her arm in a fall at church on 4-11-21 and surgery on 4-13-21. She had a SECOND SURGERY last week (4-25-21) Decisions about where she will go from hospital. (5-6-21) Also, prayers for her daughter Teresa who is battling cancer.
3. Rita Hughes – Still struggling with rehab following knee surgery.
4. Dola Mehsling – Had a successful foot surgery on November 16, 2020. Is home recovering.
5. Mary Roush – She is suffering from increasing dementia. (2-10-21)
6. Jo Meade – Relief from pain of spinal stenosis and neuropathy in her hands. She also is a sister of Rose L. Leggio who passed on November 20, 2020 and another relative, Charlotte Spoto passed on 2-08-2021.
7. Brenda Dresen – Outpatient surgery for rotator cuff shoulder surgery was cancelled. Had work done on her teeth because of infection and is going to have surgery later. (Feb 2021)
8. Felicia Davidson –Fell down some stairs, sprained one ankle and twisted the other, hit her tailbone. Ankle not broken. Still suffering pain walking with a cane.(4-19-21)
9. Available Box –
10. Available Box –
NEED A PRAYER BOX? CONTACT CAROL HOLLENBECK 402-350-3834