***Prayers for member Mary Jo Klein and her husband who are dealing with health issues.
***Evelyn Seidler- longest serving court member Has severe osteoarthritis,spine is deteriorating, stenosis and heart stent. Lives in Denton, TX since 2003. Still in her home. Please pray for relief from pain. (9-12-21)
Fifteen PRAYER BOXES circulate among our court members in need of our prayers.
1 Terri Dynek – District Deputy Terri corrective surgery almost healed. She continues in treatment. Knee surgery to be scheduled. (1-1-22)
2 Irene Schlautman – RIP 12-14-2021 Please be in prayer for the family.
3. Rita Hughes – Still struggling with rehab following knee surgery.
4. Mary Roush – She is suffering from increasing dementia.
5. Jo Meade – Relief from pain of spinal stenosis and neuropathy in her hands.
6. Marion Madden – RIP 10-20-21 Please be in prayer for the family.
7. Jan Roth – Has completed her rounds of radiation from Uterine cancer. (12-23-21)
8. Prayers for Julie, daughter of Regent Carol, who is diagnosed with lesions to be determined. (12-22-21.)
9. Pray for Gary Collins, husband of Donna who is having health issues. (11-30-21)
10. Mary Alice & Mary Sue Wickham – Husband/father Jim passed away on 12-6-21 and Mary Alice is quarantined at home with COVID. (12-6-21)
11-17 – Available Prayer Boxes.
NEED A PRAYER BOX? CONTACT CAROL HOLLENBECK 402-350-3834