***Elaine Fenner had a broken arm and other health issues. (1-24-21) In and out of hospital (5-6-21)
***Prayers for Dennis, husband of Angie Shea, recovering from COVID19 Pneumonia and complications at home. Recovering from repair surgery on July 27, 2021. (August 2021)
***Evelyn Seidler- longest serving court member Has severe osteoarthritis, her spine is deteriorating, stenosis and heart stent. Lives in Denton, TX since 2003. Still in her home. Please pray for relief from pain. (9-12-21)
TEN PRAYER BOXES circulate among our court members in need of our prayers.
1 Terri Dynek – District Deputy Terri corrective surgery of February 15, 2021 was successful (no cancer found) and another surgery in March. Currently suffering with MRSA and a sinus infection at home. (6-19-21)
2 Irene Schlautman – Now living with a relative in Omaha. Feeling much better after her fall and surgeries. Also, prayers for her daughter Teresa who is battling cancer. (6-22-21)
3. Rita Hughes – Still struggling with rehab following knee surgery.
4. Lost Box-
5. Mary Roush – She is suffering from increasing dementia. (2-10-21)
6. Jo Meade – Relief from pain of spinal stenosis and neuropathy in her hands. She also is a sister of Rose L. Leggio who passed on November 20, 2020 and another relative, Charlotte Spoto passed on 2-08-2021.
7. Marion Madden – Hospitalized and underwent surgery on 7-22-21.
8. Jan Roth – Surgery for Uterine Cancer scheduled for September 22, 2021.
9. Available box –
10. Available Box –
NEED A PRAYER BOX? CONTACT CAROL HOLLENBECK 402-350-3834