***Thanks for prayers for member Mary Jo Klein. Her cancer is now in remission. Her husband is at home dealing with health issues.
***Evelyn Seidler- longest serving court member Has severe osteoarthritis,spine is deteriorating, stenosis and heart stent. Lives in Denton, TX since 2003. Still in her home. Please pray for relief from pain.
***Judy Mendel has been having a lot of hip pain. Judy lives in Dixon, Illinois. She wants all to know that she is doing pretty well, staying home to avoid the pandemic.(1-29-22)
***Prayers for Monica Sciortino, under cardiac care and following Doctor’s orders. Is grateful for our prayers.
***Sue Mize asks for prayers for her niece in Alabama who has cancer and prayers for her son’s Mother-in-law, who recently died of cancer. (10-24-22)
***Please pray for Kristy, the daughter of member Pat Christensen, who underwent breast cancer surgery. (10-20-22)
Fifteen PRAYER BOXES circulate among our court members in need of our prayers.
1 Terri Dynek – Upcoming knee replacement to be scheduled. (10-24-22)
2. Mariann Hilderbrand – Prayers for Mariann’s Husband, who has suffered his third stroke. Recovering at home. (10-24-22)
3. Mary Roush – She has increasing dementia. Now at a retirement center. July 2022.
4. Jo Meade – Relief from pain of spinal stenosis and neuropathy in her hands.
5. Donna Collins – Pray for Gary Collins, husband of Donna, who is now in an assisted living center. (8-26-22)
6. Mary Alice Wickham – Mary Alice is now receiving physical therapy at home. (11-28-22)
7. Judy Lookabill – Prayers for Judy’s Husband John dealing with afib. (6-27-22)
8. Carol Andress – Second knee surgery upcoming on January 3, 2023. She has returned to the meetings. (11-28-22)
9. Jan Roth – Recovering from Outpatient surgery on lower back on 8-11-22. Doing better each day. (11-28-22)
10. Kris Jarecki – Pray that her health allows a relief from pain Knee Surgery soon. (10-24-22)
11-15 – Available Prayer Boxes.
NEED A PRAYER BOX? CONTACT DOLA MEHSLING, FINANCIAL SECRETARY